My Mid-Summer Re-vamp


To be honest, I spend a lot of my time complaining. It's not my favourite quality about myself, but at least I'm up-front about it. As a result of my current life I've been complaining kind of a lot this summer. Complaining, and then not doing much to fix the situation. I've been thinking lately that maybe I should do something to either fix or rectify my complaint-inducing situations.


How will I be rectifying and fixing these situations? By taking full advantage of my remaining summer days and moderate freedom, that's how. I mean, I'm also going to try to get my life together over here, but I'm mostly focused on enjoying my summer.

I've made a list of things that I want to do this August. If I don't get to do absolutely everything I won't be upset, but I just want to get back into living. I thought I'd share my list (and make a fun lil' graphic while I'm at it).


So there is my to-do's in this mid-summer re-vamp! I don't think there is a need to explain everything, but the bottom line is that I want to get everything ready for September as I am going back to school (again!), and I want to spend some more time outside, enjoying the season, and being healthy. And I kind of also want to enjoy my hometown, because as much as I complain about it this place can be pretty cute.

Now, what about you, friend? Do you have any plans for the rest of the summer? If you're in the southern hemisphere, how is winter treating you?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.